In this ProcureCon Marketing EU Webinar, Wednesday 28 October, 2020 -
Decideware's Steven Wales will present sessions with Malik Akhtar, VP Marketing Procurement at Bayer to understand Bayer's journey to automate their scope of work program to drive efficiencies and savings.
Malik will discuss Bayer's processes to secure gains, and address questions, including;
- His role and responsibilities at Bayer, as well as his experience before Bayer
- What was the state of Marketing Procurement, specifically scope management, when he arrived at Bayer?
- What was the catalyst for change, that senior leadership identified, as reasons to automate the scope process?
- How did Bayer gain buy-in from marketing, agencies and leadership alike?
- How did he communicate change?
- What have the benefits been?
- Are we there yet and if not, what’s next?
- What are the 3 main tips for advertisers looking to automate their scope process?
The conference link is available, here;
ProcureCon Marketing Virtual Event
Episode 2: 28th October, 2020
12:00 - 16:00 London | 13:00 - 17:00 Berlin