Decideware has enjoyed a long and productive relationship with the ANA.
Our relationship has allowed us to engage with the ANA leadership and many ANA members to learn about topical issues facing major advertisers and in response to develop high value thought leadership materials.
Decideware has grown over the period of our ANA relationship and we now offer advertisers the industry’s best suite of software modules to manage agency relationships and performance.
We’ve witnessed the rapid growth of marketing & procurement over the past 8 years, evidenced for example by the growth in attendees at the Decideware sponsored ANA Financial Management conference which saw a group of around 70 people for our first sponsorship in 2009, to more than 700 in 2016.
As the advertising industry continues to grow, mature and change, Decideware in partnership with the ANA, is continuing to engage in dialogue with ANA members all around the world about their issues and challenges.
And we’ll continue to design better, smarter agency management solutions to address those needs.
Some of the many projects we have completed over the years include:
- Annual thought leadership articles in the ANA magazine – these have included articles on agency management, building effective briefing programs, business intelligence and agency evaluation.
- 2011 ANA Magazine:
- 2012 ANA Magazine:
- 2013 ANA Magazine:
- 2014 ANA Magazine:
- 2015 ANA Magazine:
- 2016 ANA Magazine:
- Annual Procurement Series Webinar – Each year Decideware hosts one of the ANA’s Procurement Series webinar and speaks with a key client on a relevant topic such as the key trends in Agency Evaluation, Applying Business Intelligence to Marketing Procurement, etc. This year we will present “Advancing the Agency Evaluation Process”
- 2017 Procurement Webinar: Advancing the Agency Evaluation Process
- Sponsor Key Tradeshows and Events- Decideware is a proud sponsor of many key shows such as the Advertising Financial Management Conference, the joint Production and AFM Committee meeting and the Joint AFM and WFA meeting. We are proud to contribute presentations and also sponsor the networking dinners at these committee meetings.
- ANA Survey- In October, 2016 we released the ANA & Decideware survey report “Using Data to Manage Agency Relationships: What’s Important to Marketers”. This survey found that 82% of marketers said data improved overall client/agency relationship while 90% felt it improved their agency’s efficiencies.
- ANA School of Marketing – Last March, Steven Wales, CRO of Decideware, ran a daylong workshop to help marketing procurement professionals learn more about agency lifecycle management. He spoke about when to apply different approaches and how to find the best strategy for your business, highlighting learnings from the world's leading advertisers.
We continue to enjoy a long and productive relationship with the ANA and the ANA Membership under the guidance of Bob Liodice, with many benefits flowing both ways as we all learn from each other in a collegiate environment.