We would like to thank the Association of National Advertisers (the ANA) for asking us to author their new Insight Brief, Building an Agency Performance Management Program.
Written by Richard Benyon and Steven Wales of Decideware, this paper addresses 10 key topics topics:
- Overview: Why Build an Agency Performance Management Program?
- Clarifying the Purpose of Your Program
- Building an Agency “Scorecard”
- Make it Easy
- Evaluate the Agency and the Client
- Transparency and Immediacy are Essential
- Action Planning
- Program Methodology
- Incentive Compensation
- ANA Member Case Study: PharmaX
- Burger King
- Eli Lilly
- ICG Commerce
- Kraft Foods
The compact, easily digestible format of these publications allows the ANA to deliver concise best-practice marketing information to their large advertiser members.
ANA members can access Building an Agency Performance Management Program, Insight Brief, at this address: